Directions to Alethia Biotherapeutics
Alethia is located downtown Montreal on the 5th floor of the UQAM biological science pavilion on Président-Kennedy avenue, between Jeanne-Mance and St Urbain streets. We are at the Place des-Arts/UQAM métro stop.
From Montreal Trudeau International Airport
- Head west on Boulevard Romeo Vachon North
- Slight right onto Boulevard Romeo Vachon South
- Take the ramp onto Autoroute Côte-de-Liesse/Autoroute 520 West,
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Boulevard Bouchard,
- Take the ramp on the left onto Autoroute 20 E,
- Continue onto Autoroute 720 E,
- Take exit 3 for Rue Guy toward Montréal/Centre-Ville,
- Turn right onto René-Lévesque Boulevard O N (signs for Rue city/Montréal/Centre-Ville),
- Turn left onto Rue Guy,
- Turn right onto Rue Sherbrooke O/QC-138 E,
- Turn right onto Rue de Bleury (signs for QC-720)
- Take the 1st left onto President-Kennedy Avenue
- Alethia is located in the SB pavilion of UQAM.
- Entrance to the building (corner President-Kennedy and Kimberly Street)
Rental companies have offices at Montréal-Trudeau located on the ground level of the multi-level parking.
By Public transport : Express Bus 747
The Société de transport de Montréal (STM) runs an express bus line (“747″) between the airport and downtown. The 747 line is in service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The trip between Montréal-Trudeau Airport and the Montréal bus terminal at Berri-UQAM metro station takes approximately 35 minutes outside of rush hour. The service stops at Lionel-Groulx metro station, and along Boulevard René-Lévesque at Guy, Drummond, Peel, Mansfield, Union, Jeanne-Mance, de l’Hôtel-de-ville, and Saint-Laurent. At the airport, tickets are sold at the International Currency Exchange (ICE) counter on the international arrivals level and are priced at $8 for a one-way trip.
- Get off the bus at Lionel-Groulx
- Take the subway towards station Honoré-Beaugrand
- Stop at Place des Arts station
- Walk to UQAM exit and to the SB Pavillon